I love the sound of this Swedish chocolate cake. It’s just like a brownie.. only stickier and… it tastes so good!
I got this recipe from AllRecipes, a plurker posted the link a few weeks back and I managed to make it because I had all the ingredients in hand. It is SO easy and SO worth it!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside. Stir the eggs into the sugar until smooth. Add the flour mixture, and stir just until combined. Pour in the vanilla extract and butter; stir until well combined. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake on the lower rack of the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until the center has slightly set. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour in the pie plate. Serve warm, or refrigerate overnight and serve cold.
blog comments powered by Disqus ← Previous Post Next Post →